Friday, July 18, 2008

My new home town

Hello everyone!!
I am gonna move with my mommie!!
We are gonna live at Papa Jim and Nana's place.
And my room is gonna be Bean's ( Jill's) old room
Thank you Jill and Nana, for putting all that time and work in that room!!
I really appreciate it!

My vacation is short but fun,, I think...
We went to France, Paris, And we saw the eifeltower, that was neat
We saw more, but I will tell you all that over 2 weeks,, yeapers 2 weeks already!
My brain says that the vacation just started
I need to look and see what i will bring to the states!

O by the way,, Thank Papa Jim for wanting me to tutor me,, I kinda need it really bad
Well i will see you all very soon!!
I love you all very much!!!
JennaBug!!

3 comments:

Jill & Emmalee said...

Jennabug - Thank you so much for the beautiful note! We are all looking forward to having you and your Mommy here. Wish James was coming too but understand! Papa Jim will be a great tutor! and Nana and I want you to be comfortable in your room. We will see you soon! We love you very very very much.
Love, Papa Jim, Nana Phyllis, Jillybean, Uncle Rob, Emmalee, Josh and Brad

Teresa & Rudi said...

Hi Jenna, We hope you will find your way soon in the US. We will miss you very much but understand the choices you made. We're sure your Nana and Papa Jim and Uncle Jill will take very good care of you!

Love, Teresa & Rudi

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenna,
We can't wait to have you and your mommy near. We love and miss you guys! Tell James Hello and that we love and miss him too!